I found out a little while ago that they have closed on the duplex so that means that its really going to happen and soon!!
I am sooo excited!
Thursday night we are going to go work on cleaning and painting! YAY!!!
I will tell you all more about it soon.
I am sooo excited!
Thursday night we are going to go work on cleaning and painting! YAY!!!
I will tell you all more about it soon.
Anna Kaye
OK, I shouldn't ask here... but who is 'they' and if a duplex, who is your neighbor? But, besides my nosiness.. congrats! p.s. can you take before pics? that would be so interesting.
ReplyDeleteSorry... "they" is Jeremy and Josh. And I don't know who my neighbors will be yet. I do have some pictures that I can post, i just wanted to make sure it was going to close and everything :-) I am hoping to do a newsy post tonight... with pictures!
Delete