Meal ideas for a single person that is determined not to be a "bachelor"ette!
Here are a few that I have thought of-
*alfredo sauce with noodles and chicken
*spaghetti, french bread,
*venison steaks, salad
*english muffin pizzas (thanks to April for the cool blog post)
And thats about all the ideas I have had for easy meals... please help me out!
Anna Kaye
If you could get to Walmart and buy a small portable propane bbq that would probably lend itself to lots of meal ideas for one. The reason I'd do propane is so that you don't waste a whole bag of briquets on one person. anyway...there's chicken, fish, kielbasa, steaks, hamburgers, grilled veggies. Just add a baked potato (or microvaved) and a salad or veggies and there you go. I'm sure you can also google recipes for one person.
ReplyDeletesalads are great too. I love to make on that is light and refreshing. it is romaine lettuce or spinach (which ever you prefer) sliced strawberries, feta cheese, sugared pecans and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I also do a Chinese chicken salad that I will be posting soon on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI had another idea for u as I was making dinner. U could make casseroles but put them in a couple of bread pans and freeze some of them for later. I don't know if this would work but it was just a thought
ReplyDelete