Yesterday, after work, I went to Lowes and bought a fridge and a wash machine! The washer is ready to be picked up whenever I am ready for it, but Lowes just called and said that my fridge is on back order and I won't get it until the middle of June! Anyway, it felt really weird doing that all by myself 8-) And I probably looked like a nerd walking around Lowes grinning... lol
After that, I met Jeremy, Josh, Becca, Scott and Luz at the rental and we cleaned! Yay!
We totally cleaned my side of the duplex so that it is now ready for paint!
The game plan is now to paint Monday night and then I am planning to move in next weekend!
I am so excited!
Okay, all those pictures I put on my last post are wrong because I have now decided to take the other side of the duplex. So everything is about the same... just completely backwards. So here are a few more pictures of the side that I am going to live in.
This cabinet was left in the bathroom so I am going to try to maybe paint it and see what I can do with it.
Have I mentioned that I love this cozy kitchen?? 8-)
And that, folks, is my cozy little home.
Today I have gotten renters insurance lined up to start next weekend and I have also got a couch that I am going to buy from a lady at work for $40. That's what I call a deal 8-)
I better go for now... Tonight is Josh and Lauren's rehearsal and then I need to go to bed early and try to get over this sinus infection!
Later!
Anna Kaye
I bet in Lowe's people were commenting to themselves - "what an attractive, wholesome young lady, and she is so happy. I wish my life was as carefree as hers..." It is so exciting to see you getting ready for this move in your life. And, you get the same little window from room to room in this side also. Ice chest here you come to make up for the missing refrigerator. It will all work out in the end. Great deal on the sofa, by the way.
ReplyDelete