Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wellston...

I have learned some very interesting things about Wellston while I have been here the last week...

* I have seen 8 churches in the small part of Wellston that I have been in (I have been told that there are a total of 12 in the whole town)
* There is an OnCue exactly 1 mile from my house and they have pretty good coffee!
* There is something going on at the school like every single night!
* Apparently, this water tower (below) is something of a landmark

* It is not uncommon to back your truck to the front porch, lay the tailgate down and set your grill on that as a more convenient way to grill out
* "The place to be on a Friday night" is with everyone else on Main street... standing around talking

Anyway... It has been an interesting week living in town! :-)

I have loaded pictures onto Picasa of my new home so if you would like to see those and I didn't send them to you, please let me know I will. I just didn't see much point in putting them in both places.

Anna Kaye

4 comments:

  1. So, you getting a truck? And, you are visiting churches in the area, huh? hmm. Fun place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... no on the truck... I like my grandma car :-) And about the church.. no on that point too... I just didn't know there was enough people in this town for that many. I bet that only like 10 people are in each one! :-)

      Delete
  2. I want to see pictures of your place! I didn't get a picasa invite. Thanks a mil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost your email address can you email me at akstamper87@gmail.com and I will be happy to share!

      Delete