Monday night Meg and I got over to the house around 6:30 and Josh and Rebecca were already painting so we jumped in there and started painting too. After a while we sent Meg to Dollar General on a Skittle run 8-). Shala came over and helped for a little while too. And then Scott and Luz showed up and helped for a while too. It was a really fun evening and we actually got it all done! Everyone left around 9:20ish, but Meg and I really wanted to finish it so we stayed until 12:30 and we got it all done! It felt so good knowing that the painting was done! And it looks so good in there!
Tonight Meg and I are going to go over to the house and clean the whole place really really good from top to bottom.
Saturday we are going to move everything over there!
Anna Kaye
How exciting. I hope you post pictures of your cute little house after you get moved in. You're going to have so much fun.
ReplyDelete