Thursday, May 17, 2012

A few pictures

I finally got a few pictures to load onto my blog but I still wasn't able to get any of them to load onto Picasa. I will try again tonight. But in the mean time, here are a few from last weekend.
At the house loading up Jim's trailer
At my house unloading the fridge
(smiley face)
The parade going by just after we got there
This book was in the back of the truck and this is what the wind did to it. I thought it was kind of cool :-)
Grandma came over and vacuumed and dusted all my furniture. That was so helpful! I feel so blessed to have a Grandma that loves me and wants to be a part of my life!
The first time the mail truck stopped at my house!
While we were moving boxes, this is what I found! They are the old Pyrex bowls that I got at an auction in Sacramento with Danny and Terry in November of 2010! I am so happy that I now get to use them!
The first morning that I was in my new house, I had a flat tire! But you heard all about that already :-)
Kathryn hanging up clothes in my closet... she is a little OCD like me... lol
Saturday night Josh replaced the toilet in my bathroom and he left the old one sitting out in the yard so I took it and put it right by the door on their side of the duplex... and added flowers so that they would feel welcome in Wellston :-)
I needed to get another key made for my house and Kathryn insisted that she buy me a "fun" key, so, this is my new house key!
Kathryn and I Sunday night as we were leaving the gathering.
As I said before, I will try to get some pictures of my house put on here this evening.
Anna Kaye

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pictures. It feels like I was a part of the move. What do your bowls look like? You said pyrex, I think. I know that you are going to be a good testimony wherever you go and whatever you do. Keep up the good work, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I loved the pics! It was fun to see them after the stories. ;) I remember those bowls! Maybe someday we can come to visit and you can serve something out of them. (I can dream, can't I?) My favorite is the pic of you opening the door. The toilet pic is pretty funny though, I had a good laugh. P.S. Ditto to what my Mom said. Lots of love & prayers, Danny & Terry

    ReplyDelete