Ok, it is really cold this morning! It is 31' according to the Internet, and that is cold in my world! :) Plus they are talking about possible snow this afternoon! Ahhh... I love winter!
I love my niece! Last night I went to bed before everyone else because I was pretty tired from working a 12 hour day and knowing I was doing it again today, and after I was in my room for a while, K came knocking at my door... she wanted me to read to her, but I talked her into reading to me! It was so cute! She read the Mickey Mouse book and when I told her which one was Goofy, she laughed really hard and said "That's so funny" :) After that she decided that I needed to read to her, so we read "Peter Rabbit" and she wanted to know "why does the wabbit keep eating the lettuce?" Then we read "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". I love those special little moments with my nieces and nephews.
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY,ROBERT!!!!!!!!
Ok, I am going to sign off for now :) I hope you have a great day!
Anna
I love my niece! Last night I went to bed before everyone else because I was pretty tired from working a 12 hour day and knowing I was doing it again today, and after I was in my room for a while, K came knocking at my door... she wanted me to read to her, but I talked her into reading to me! It was so cute! She read the Mickey Mouse book and when I told her which one was Goofy, she laughed really hard and said "That's so funny" :) After that she decided that I needed to read to her, so we read "Peter Rabbit" and she wanted to know "why does the wabbit keep eating the lettuce?" Then we read "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". I love those special little moments with my nieces and nephews.
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY,ROBERT!!!!!!!!
Ok, I am going to sign off for now :) I hope you have a great day!
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment