It is almost the weekend!!! YAY!
I know I haven't been keeping up on here very well, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on aound here. The last 2 evenings after I get off work, I have been going
up to Robert and Crystal's to help them work on the basement and we
have almost got all the plates cut, marked and laid out! Progress!
We aren't sure if we are going to be able to work out there today because it
sounds like we might get some rainy weather and possibly snow... but if
not, we will probably work up there again.
Tonight I also have to do laundry and pack for camp! I am so excited about being gone for a weekend!
If I get a minute tonight, I will try to catch up on putting pictures on here and also I need to write in my journal!
I hope everyone has a great Thursday!
looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
ReplyDelete