Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday

Today was a great day at work... especially considering that it is the only day
that I get to go home at a normal time this week! Oh well, it will be nice overtime to
go towards my plane ticket to Newfoundland next year... I hope! :)
When I got home this afternoon, I went out around our place
and experimented with my camera and tried to take some
"alphabet" photos... I am not real sure how I did though. Maybe I
will post a few on here and see what you all think. It is really
the first time that I have tried to take that type of photo and I was
kind of pleased how they turned out considering that I don't have a
good eye for seeing small things in a big picture.
Please comment and tell me what you think and feel free to give any tips too!

1 comment: