Ok, so camp was great! Saturday was really cold, but we were inside all day so it
wasn't too bad. That afternoon they had the traditional ladies basketball game :)
I am not a basketball person, but I do enjoy watching it.
Meg ended up being sick all night Saturday night and Sunday morning, as
well as many others at camp, so we decided to go ahead and go home Sunday morning.
I rode home with Robert and Crystal because Dad and Mom had the truck so we
couldn't all fit in it anyway. Bobby and Jill followed us to OKC where they took off towards Missouri. It was fun to travel with them and to be able to stop and eat lunch at Chili's
in Gainsville. I was home, unpacked, had 1 load of laundry in the washer and had
helped Dad put the trailer away (normally Meg's job, but she was still sick and in bed) by 6:00!! Impressive, I know! :)
It was a very encouraging weekend, even though it was short! My highlight from camp? The Cheddar Biscuits! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment