1) Clean my room... DONE!!!! (And I decided that since my room is all clean, and most of you haven't seen my room since I redecorated it, I would post pictures of it :)
BTW... the above quilt was hand-made by my Great Grandmother! :)
This is a shadowbox that I made of pictures of Grandma and Grandpa Stamper, and I also have Grandma's class ring :)
2) Fold Laundry... DONE (yay!)
3) Catch up in journal... not done yet
4) Write a couple letters... not done yet
5) Find and clean off desk... DONE!!!!
Well, I am still hoping to get the letters written and also get a chance to write in my journal... We'll see :) I hope everyone has a great evening!
Hello all, this is Anna's mom! I would like to take credit for finding the cool quilt at Target (really-that should be A.Debbie), and I painted the cute bed. Anna, your pics look so neat. (And so does the room). mom
Hello all, this is Anna's little sister! I would like to take credit for arranging the quilt!!!
ReplyDeleteHello all, this is Anna's mom! I would like to take credit for finding the cool quilt at Target (really-that should be A.Debbie), and I painted the cute bed.
ReplyDeleteAnna, your pics look so neat. (And so does the room).
mom