I am sorry that I haven't posted anything on a few days I have been kind of busy :) But I did want to let you all know that I am still here :)
I will try to catch up this afternoon sometime, but for now I am going to go help Robert and Katie "get the basement ready for the next step"... not real sure what all that means, thats just what Robert told me :) So we are going to go work for a while and hopefully not freeze... it looks really cold out there, I'm sure if it is or not though because I have been in my room ALL morning because my phone died so I am trying to re-input my 173 contacts! AHHHHH!!! Thats a chore because I don't really remember who all was in there! And I had several in there for work! Headache!
Ok... bye for now :)
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment