Monday, December 6, 2010

Don't we all love Monday's...

Seriously... are Monday's necessary? I am thinking that we really could make it through life without them! :)
Today started out with me being the only working teller in an 8 lane drive thru! And then 10 minutes into it my computer decided to freeze up! Good times!
Now, our day is back on track... at a very fast pace :)

Like I said yesterday in my first post, I am not real sure about this blogging thing, but I thought it would be fun to have it to just kind of keep everyone up to date on what is happening in my life and around our place. I have really enjoyed learning more about my camera and how to use it, so I have been taking a lot of pictures and I will try to share some of those on here soon... when I figure out how :) I will have to ask my smart sis :)

Ok... thats all for now.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment