So, here I am a while later ready to get in bed but feeling like I got a lot done this evening!
*Do laundry (washed, dried, folded, packed or put away)
*Clean out work bag (This gets rather scary by the end of the week!:) (cleaned out and ready for the road trip tomorrow... I am bringing my quilt project along to work on)
*Clean off desk (why does EVERYTHING end up landing on my desk?) (done!)
*Clean out purse (done!)
*Put pictures of working at Robert and Crystal's on here (They are added on here)
*Post my next conversation on here; "Snail Mail" (I will probably wait and do this next week while we are slow at work)
*Sync new songs onto iPod (done!)
*Pack for camp (a chore that I do not enjoy) (done... except for a small list of items that I need to grab in the morning... i.e. hairbrush, pjs, pillow, ect)
*Clean off camera card so that I have more room for camp pictures! :) (done! Now I can take a bunch of pictures at camp to post next week!)
*Finish writing in my journal (I will try to do this tonight, but it may not happen until tomorrow while I am at work :)
*Clean out work bag (This gets rather scary by the end of the week!:) (cleaned out and ready for the road trip tomorrow... I am bringing my quilt project along to work on)
*Clean off desk (why does EVERYTHING end up landing on my desk?) (done!)
*Clean out purse (done!)
*Put pictures of working at Robert and Crystal's on here (They are added on here)
*Post my next conversation on here; "Snail Mail" (I will probably wait and do this next week while we are slow at work)
*Sync new songs onto iPod (done!)
*Pack for camp (a chore that I do not enjoy) (done... except for a small list of items that I need to grab in the morning... i.e. hairbrush, pjs, pillow, ect)
*Clean off camera card so that I have more room for camp pictures! :) (done! Now I can take a bunch of pictures at camp to post next week!)
*Finish writing in my journal (I will try to do this tonight, but it may not happen until tomorrow while I am at work :)
And now I am tired and very ready for bed! I hope that everyone has a great weekend! And I will talk to you all later!
Anna Kaye
No comments:
Post a Comment